Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween is near - looking for costume makers in Manila

I am currently looking for Halloween costume makers in Manila and this time I will make sure to bag down the major prize at the office Halloween party celebration. It has become a tradition for all my office mates as well as the company with which I am working and so I wanted to make an impact by opting in to give myself the best attire to wear for the night of the celebration of horror.


I am on my way to have people from a friend's custom costume business make me my very own original manananggal suit with bat wings that is really so unique that I had to ask if it could be incorporated with some sort of horifying looking effects like a dark red light behind my back so the wings, whenever it spans will take out the popping eyes of my office mates.

I am now all excited and on my way to have one made especially for me. This early is great because according to the tailor and custom maker, she will have it finished in a little less than 3 weeks but that is a conservative estimate. The cost quote is for me to spend 5 thousand pesos for the whole costume. The team will lend a special rubber latex-made mask to use for the party of horrors and I can't wait for them to see me like that.

I'll be featuring here my very own review of how the people who will see me for the night will react, complete with pictures to boast of so please subscribe to this post for more updates and upcoming surprises this coming Halloween 2012 celebration in the Philippines.

No comments: